Facts and Figures
- Germany’s biggest science and technology campus and no. 3 in Europe
- Currently > 16,000 employees in more than 1,000 companies of which 400 are technology-based companies
- 6 strong technology clusters: 1. Photonic and optic; 2. Photovolatic and renewable energies; 3. Microsystems and materials; 4. Information technology and media; 5. Biotechnology and environment; and, 6. Analytic. Iit is planned to expand the clusters towards Pharmaceutical R&D)
- Campus of Natural Sciences of the Humboldt-University Berlin with almost 10,000 students and 6 research institutes
- 10 non-academic research institutes (for instance: Helmholz Centre, DLR, FBH, BAM, etc.)
- 2 centres for entrepreneurs
- 50 new high tech companies established in 2014
- Direct connection to Berlin’s city highway (exit Adlershof)
- Airport Berlin-Schönefeld: 10 minutes by car via city highway, direct connection by bus and city train
- Airport Berlin-Tegel: 40 minutes by car via city highway
- City West in 20 minutes and City East in 30 minutes via city highway
- Diverse public transport possibilities available: bus, tram, city train
- Modern and flexible indoor space of 3,000 m², all modular connectable, air-conditioned and barrier-free plus additional open air space of 3,000 m² for events like conferences, conventions, exhibitions, etc.
- Modern audio and media engineering incl. fast internet
- 2 foyers for registration and/or get-togethers
- 2 Hotels with 3 stars plus (ca. 150 rooms)
- 1 Business Boarding House with 4 stars plus (ca. 150 rooms, high level endowment and service, apartments with balconies, terrace on the roof-top, organic food, etc.)
- Taxi stand
- Diverse bistros and restaurants with international food, coffee and bagel shops, Asian and sushi restaurants, etc.
- Grocery store open from 7 am to 10 pm, bakeries, several drug stores, hairdressers, florists, coffee shops, fitness centres, sports fields, etc.
For any enquiries related to this event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org